Thursday, July 9, 2015


Letter to anonymous

"Flow comes and goes automatically," a friend told me during a chat when I was trying to explain why I had stopped writing blogs.

I was wondering if I have lost the flow of words or if I have lost the flow of emotions. Like everyone else, I also go through various feelings during a day. Some emotions last a long time, while others fade away too quickly. But there is no such feeling that wraps me throughout the day like a piece of "pasmina." I'm no longer dealing with such feelings. There is not much to say.

Perhaps it was the magic of "that time" when flows used to come automatically.

I floated with your words, living each moment with the magic created by interaction with you. The sun beam, the wind, a smiling flower on the roadside, and my day-to-day work all appeared to be alive and beautiful. I started to express in writing and poetry my joy at the magic created by our interaction and how everything looked so alive and beautiful. I started to express in writing my joy, my sadness, the moments I cherished, the moments that I lived, the moments that my heart broke, and the dreams that I carried.

It could have been a bright March, a lazy May, a rainy and windy July, or a cloudy full moon night in August...

Flow gradually takes over... River froze. It is now snowing in December. Life is not even black and white; it is grey with reality. Clam, mighty and elegant, but still magical, with all its silence between You and Me. 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment